Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Blog!

Hello Friends!

For anyone who has continued to check back with this oft-neglected blog, I am thrilled to announce that I will launch the Midwife for Your Life Blog tomorrow, Monday 12/7!

And if you have been a follower of this blog, you know that the thing that has kept me coming back is my intention to write weekly about what I am finding to rejoice in - you see, "rejoice" was me Word of the Year for 2009.

Next week I will be publishing a post about what that word has meant for me over the last 12 months and then that will probably be the end of this sweet little blog. I know I won't be able to manage *two* blogs at the same time.

So, again, I hope you will meet me here!

And I suppose it goes without saying that this week I am rejoicing in my new blog!

No comments: