Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Guest Post on Christine Kane's Blog!

I've long admired Christine Kane and benefited so much from the wisdom contained in her writing. I'm thrilled to announce that she published a post I wrote to her blog. Last year I accepted her challenge to choose a word to inspire me through the year. In October she asked her readers to write about their experiences and said she would post them to her blog in December. And here it is.

If you are coming here from Christine's blog: Welcome! I am honored that you are here.

In celebration I thought it would be fun to host a giveaway. Last year a friend sent me 2 dvds from the Abraham-Hicks Art of Allowing series: Relationships and Cocreation and Money and Manifestation. I thought they were great and I hope they will help others create the lives they want. I'd also like to donate 2 Proyecto Laguna calendars (see previous post).

If you'd like to be entered in the giveaway, let me know in the comments section of this post. I'll do a random drawing in a couple of days and then let you know. Thanks again for coming to my blog!

12 comments:

Lance said...

Hi Stacey,
I'm coming here from Christine's blog. What a great guest post you have over there! I love the word "courage" - and it was wonderful reading about your year with this word, and what it meant in your life. Very awesome!

Glad Doggett said...

I found my way here from Christine Kane's blog. I really enjoyed your post on courage. I did not participate in the "one word" challenge last year (wish I had, maybe things would have been easier in 2008), BUT, I have picked the word ABUNDANCE for 2009.

Thanks for sharing your story!!

Sherri Woodard Coffey said...

I got to you blog via Christine's and will have to spend more time finding out about how/why you got to Guatemala. I liked what you said about courage. I'm still trying to decide on THE word and every time I read someone else's word, the decision gets harder

ps pirro said...

Hi Stacy, I was Christine's guest blogger a couple days ago (I was "emergence"). Courage is a great word! I think courage comes from the doing -- like your bike riding! -- and without fear there is no real courage. So we put fear in our pocket and go. It's going to dog our heels anyway; better to carry it than let it trip us up. Thanks for your story of a courageous year.

dharmamama said...

How generous! I loved your post on Christine's blog - thanks for the heads up! Your joy is contagious.

Anna, David, Afton and Raelin said...

Stacey,

I loved reading your guest post! It was a wonderful year. You know that my word was "delight" and it still makes me smile to say it. I haven't picked a word for next year yet. I can't wait to see what's in store. Love you!
Anna

Guatyen said...

hey, i'm here from christine's blog too, i love your post on courage. i've been playing one little word for 2 years now, my 2008 word was 'allow'. still have not decided for 2009. looking forward to reading your word for 2009! :)

april nance said...

I read your post on Christine's blog and it is EXACTLY what I need to hear right now. Thank you for sharing and inspiring another WNC woman.

Stacey said...

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for all the fabulous feedback! I have gone to whatever contact info you have (blog or email) to respond more personally and if you don't get it, please let me know! Again, I am honored that you came here and let me know that you appreciated my guest post at Christine's blog!

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cher said...

I too came from Christine's blog-I too submitted a post and had it printed-wow. I hope you will enter me in your give away and I will come back and read more on how you have changed thanks to Christine's influence.

Stacey said...

Hello again everyone! I did the drawing today - my little guy helped me pull names from a hat. April won the Abraham-Hicks DVDs and Anna and Sherri won the calendars. I contacted them to let them know, and if it turns out they don't want them I'll go back to the hat! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Take great care, Stacey