Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First Day of Snow!

Today I needed to be at work so I woke before sunrise to take Zoe for a walk and was blown away by the surprise and beauty of snowflakes swirling in the light of our street lamps. I had to be off before the boys were up and I hoped they, too, would be able to delight in our first day of snow. Clearly they did - D sent these photos to me - and that made my day.





I'm so grateful for this picture of G and Zoe together. Zoe has been quite sick lately and we don't know if she will recover. We are grateful for every day we have with her. She has always loved the snow - so happy when she could burrow her nose and roll around in the stuff.




G decided he was cold and could use another layer and asked for D's sweater. Very resourceful, and luckily D didn't mind the chill.


No comments: