Monday, July 6, 2009

What's Cooking 7.6-7.12

I managed to make it to Amazing Savings for the bulk of my shopping and stocked up on organic cereal, vegetables and cheese. I spent $60.46. Then I went to our pricey whole foods store to complete my list. There I spent $23.26. For a grand total this week of $83.72. Nice.




Summer squash, carrots, onions and swiss chard are still plentiful from our CSA share, so if any recipe calls for mixed veg or greens you know what I'll be adding to the dish!

Monday:
Guadalajaran Swiss Chard Quesadillas
Chips and Salsa

Tuesday:
Ratatouille
Whole Wheat Pasta

Wednesday:Late Night at the Pool!
Grilled Portobello Pizzas

Thursday:
Leftovers

Friday:
Pizza with homemade crust and sauce
Roasted Peppers and Pepperoni
Green Salad

Saturday:
Mixed Vegetable Kootu
Brown Rice

Sunday:
Spinach Feta and Tomato Quiche
Green Salad

No comments: