Sunday, June 7, 2009

What's Cooking 6.8-6-11

This is going to be a short week because on Friday we leave for a lovely lake vacation with my family! Hooray! Everyday last week my son asked if we are going to the "fishing place" and now he understands that it is only a few days away!

Again, only time for one shopping trip this week. We spent $63.97 at Earth Fare.



Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday: (I work in clinic so I made this dish Sunday so it would be easy to heat up.)
Southwestern Shredded Potato Crust Quiche
Green Salad

Tuesday: (I'm in the hospital for a 24-hour shift.)
Monastery Style Lentils
Corn Scones
(I also made this Sunday - I included this recipe in a past menu. It's a great way to incorporate tons of greens.)

Wednesday: (Late night at the pool!)
Chopped Black Bean and Avocado Salad
Tortilla Chips and Salsa
Watermelon

Thursday:
Pizza with homemade whole wheat crust and sauce
Pepperoni and Roasted Peppers
Green Salad

I'm planning to make quite a few tasty meals for my family, but I don't have time to post them now. I'll try to post them when I have a moment after a swim in the lake!

No comments: